- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Park View Montessori is an independent Montessori school licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services. The Montessori help develop your child's fullest potential.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Park View Montessori School - Mount Prospect?
The application deadline for Park View Montessori School - Mount Prospect is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Wonderful learning environment for all ages- my daughter has been in the program since she was an infant and is now in Preschool. All her teachers throughout her years have been extraordinary! I am grateful to be able to give her a jump start to her education with the Montessori Method of Education- also very different from traditional care, which is where we originally were. We are so happy with our choice in Park View and look forward to the years to come- we strongly recommend the school for those looking for a program that is hands on along with a rich academic curricula.
Endorse Park View Montessori School - Mount Prospect. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.