Guardian Angel Orthodox Day School
5.00 (1 review)
- Guardian Angel Orthodox Day School is founded in september of 1999 with fourteen preschool children.
- The Guardian Angel Orthodox Day School is committed to securing a strong spiritual and academic foundation.
- We believe in nurturing the whole child in mind, body, and soul, in the truth of the Orthodox faith.
- Our goal is to educate children in both a high standard academic program, providing a secure and nurturing environment in order to help children grow spiritually, physically, academically, morally and socially.
|Religious Affiliation||Greek Orthodox|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmhurst Grades: PK-5 | 90 students
893 N Church Rd
Elmhurst, IL 60126
(630)834-0477 8.9 PK-5
- Palos Hills Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
11025 S Roberts Rd
Palos Hills, IL 60465
(708)974-3402 24.3 PK-8
- Barrington Grades: PK-5 | 70 students
1410 S. Barrington Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
(847)382-2812 15.8 PK-5
Hi ! My daughter is 3.3year old's .Her birth date is 25 nov 2009. We want fees details and admisstion process.She is going private day care.plz send us ur school details. thanks
- Posted by Parent - yogit
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.