Kensington KinderCare Photo #3 - Our infants are provided with tactile experiences to enhance not only fine motor skills, but cognitive development.
Kensington KinderCare Photo #4 - In our preschool classrooms, we extend the learning by integrating food activities to enhance math skills.
Kensington KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Prekindergarten class had the opportunity to watch the transformation from a caterpillar to a butterfly!
Kensington KinderCare Photo #6 - Students in our kindergarden classroom are provided various experiences to encourage development in a variety of areas.
The teachers and staff at the Kensington Kindercare are passionate about education and nurturing the growth of the whole child.
All of our teachers have received education and training in early childhood education.The Kensington KinderCare team also participates in semi-annual professional development training and continuing education courses and seminars.
We are dedicated to teaching and making a difference in the lives of our children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Kensington KinderCare in Mt. Prospect, Illinois. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We are here to provide a safe and secure educational environment to develop the whole child. We do this by focusing on the development of your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. Our staff is waiting to welcome you into our family. We treat each child as our family member, providing a warm and nurturing environment for him or her to learn in.
- At KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced in as well. In addition, the front door has a coded entry where only authorized family members have a code to enter, as well as a doorbell for our guests. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Her role is to conduct monthly safety drills, ensure that our staff's CPR and First Aid certificates are current, and ensure that we adhere to the highest cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Illinois Action for Children, CEDA, YWCA, DECFF,others programs
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kensington KinderCare?
The application deadline for Kensington KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kensington KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.