Lake Grove KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Lake Grove KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the early childhood education field.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The Lake Grove KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Lake Grove KinderCare we are more than just a daycare, we provide learning solutions designed to engage and educate young children in a nurturing and safe environment. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. We provide flexible infant care, childcare, preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten readiness, and other early childhood education solutions for families in the surrounding Lake Oswego, Lake Grove, Mountain Park, Portland, Riverdale, Sellwood, Beaverton, Tualatin, and Tigard communities. Whether your child has their first words or kindergarten on the horizon, see how we prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Come visit us today! We would love to show you around our recently remodeled school while introducing you to the new team.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Lake Grove KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Christina's role includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Oregon DHS and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lake Grove KinderCare?
The application deadline for Lake Grove KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lake Grove KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.