Lake Grove KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Lake Grove KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the early childhood education field.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The Lake Grove KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Lake Grove KinderCare we are more than just a daycare, we provide learning solutions designed to engage and educate young children in a nurturing and safe environment. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. We provide flexible infant care, childcare, preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten readiness, and other early childhood education solutions for families in the surrounding Lake Oswego, Lake Grove, Mountain Park, Portland, Riverdale, Sellwood, Beaverton, Tualatin, and Tigard communities. Whether your child has their first words or kindergarten on the horizon, see how we prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Come visit us today! We would love to show you around our recently remodeled school while introducing you to the new team.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Lake Grove KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Christina's role includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Oregon DHS and NACCRRA
Endorse Lake Grove KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.