Lighthouse Christian School
- Lighthouse Christian School is a ministry of Lighthouse Christian Fellowship and was founded in 1979.
- The School consist of a Pre-School, Elementary, and Middle/High School.
- The school's academic program is accredited by the Tennessee Association of Christian Schools and is a Category II State Agency approved school.
- Lighthouse Christian School Exists to glorify God by offering a Christ-centered, quality education that assists parents in training their children to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- School is an institution set up by man for the education and training of our children.
- A school should provide both an environment and a curriculum conducive to effective learning.
- As a Christian school, it is our responsibility to build Christian character in our students.
- We believe that there is a natural need for well-defined boundaries governing their behavior.
- The teacher in the classroom is the authority and must be upheld and respected by the students and their parents.
- We expect our students to be honest and to exercise personal initiative in class work and homework.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki,navy,brown pants; collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Matthew Phillips (middle and high school)|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Mickles (elementary)|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AntiochGrades: PK-12 | 487 students
574 Bell Road
Antioch, TN 37013
- GoodlettsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 174 students
322 East Cedar St
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
- NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
3901 Granny White Pike
Nashville, TN 37204
- Mount JulietGrades: PK-12 | 490 students
735 N Mount Juliet Road
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
- NashvilleGrades: PK-K | 73 students
1234 Schrader Ln
Nashville, TN 37208
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.