Lisle College Road KinderCare
Lisle College Road KinderCare Photo #2 - Miss Sarom keeps the toddlers engaged with an interactive story.
Lisle College Road KinderCare Photo #3 - Ms. Samantha has a great conversation with a talkative two!
- We are extremely proud of our experienced and passionate teachers.
- With the majority of our teachers holding professional Bachelor's degrees, the staff works together to ensure a positive and curriculum-driven environment of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Lisle KinderCare center nestled between College Rd. and Green Trails Dr. We are happy to serve Naperville School District 203 and Woodridge School District 68. We are closely located to St. Benedictine University and the other conveniences of Lisle, IL! Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Our families are so pleased that some have written testimonials about the care that their children receive while at our learning center. Please read them below! Plus, upon touring our center and witnessing learning in action, we gladly provide touring families the opportunity to speak to current families about their experiences. From one family to another, you can trust the opinions of those who have chosen us to serve their family!
- Your child's health and safety are of utmost importance to our staff. Classrooms are entered through locked doors that have keypads on them, and our teachers are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- yes; NACCRRA, military; may accept others as well (This is mostly a private Center - Call Center for availability)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lisle Grades: 9-12 | 1330 students
2200 Maple Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
(630)719-2782 0.9 9-12
- Lisle Grades: PK-K | 76 students
2793 Maple Ave # 31
Lisle, IL 60532
(630)778-9345 0.9 PK-K
- Naperville Grades: PK-K | 45 students
2844 W Ogden Ave
Naperville, IL 60540
(630)544-6164 1.1 PK-K
- Lisle Grades: NS-PK
1640 Eisenhower Ln
Lisle, IL 60532
(630)964-1944 1.5 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.