It's our passion that makes us different at Lisle KinderCare.
We have a passion for teaching, and caring for children that leads us to develop the whole child-socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
In doing so we make learning fun. I am very proud to say that our staff combined has over 150 years of Early Childhood experience!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your Lisle KinderCare on Eisenhower Lane, just off of Maple Ave. We have an impressive group of teachers with a combined experience of over 150 years. We serve Naperville 203 as well as Lisle 202 school districts. As a center we support cooperative play; use whole and small group activities to model sharing, communication and cooperation. Our Preschool and Prekindergarten programs prepare children to reason and analyze by using their senses to explore materials, create opportunities to ask and answer open ended questions, experiment with spatial relationships, problem solve and make independent choices. Our goal is to do all we can to help children learn and succeed. We would love to share our Nationally Accredited center with you. Please contact us at any time!
- Safety is our number one priority here. Our entry has a key pad that requires a code for entrance into our center. This code is changed twice a year or more if needed. We also have a secured fenced-in outside play area for where the children can play protected. As the parents or guardians enter, we have a sign-in and out book in the entry way that families are required to fill out at drop off and pick up. To ensure that the proper authorized people are picking up the children by verifying their photo ID's and comparing them to the paperwork that was submitted. In our classrooms we keep Child Supervision Records where the teacher checks attendance every half hour and center management reviews a minimum of three times a day. We clean our classrooms and main center areas daily and sanitize the center nightly, following all state and company health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all the children in our care. Our staff has current CPR/First Aid certifications, and with our own Health and Safety Coordinator on the premises full-time, attention to detail in the areas of cleanliness and safety for children of all ages is not just a promise- it's a guarantee! We also have a Health Nurse who visits our center on a monthly basis and continues to train our teachers on specific health issues.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi
- All; Center keeps current applications on file and will help with the YWCA application process.
Endorse Lisle KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.