- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 49 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Chesterbrook Academy's Our preschools, elementary and middle schools build the solid academic foundation students need for future success. In our schools, classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents. Using our Links to Learning curriculum, our preschools offer the perfect balance of learning and play, combining structured learning experiences with play activities designed for each developmental stage. We link parents to their child's classroom experiences by providing a monthly summary of their child's work and suggestions to continue the learning at home. Our elementary and middle schools provide a challenging and robust curriculum, innovative instruction, and a vibrant school community. Our students are academically successful and capable of transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Chesterbrook Academy?
The application deadline for Chesterbrook Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Chesterbrook Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Chesterbrook Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards