Little Flower Catholic School
- The mission of Little Flower Catholic School is to provide quality Catholic education in a faith-centered environment.
- Working together, parents, faculty, and parish community promote the teaching of Christian values, spiritual growth, the total development of each child and academic excellence.
- We endeavor to prepare students for commitment to their Catholic faith, responsible citizenship and future academic success.
- We believe that Little Flower Catholic School is a Catholic Center of education supported by the faith of Little Flower parishioners.
- We believe that Jesus is the foundation of our total educational endeavor.
- We believe that education begins in the family and that families together with the school staff work to promote Christian values and academic excellence.
- We believe that students, parents, teachers and staff form a Christian educational community where knowledge is enlivened by an active faith.
- We believe that each child, with individual talents and abilities, reflects God's image and likeness.
- We are committed to the spiritual, intellectual, moral, emotional, physical and social development of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 503 students
748 W Laurel St
Springfield, IL 62704
(217)522-7534 2.1 PK-8
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
2645 Old Jacksonville Rd
Springfield, IL 62704
(217)546-4531 3.7 PK-8
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
2125 N 21st St
Springfield, IL 62702
(217)544-4553 5.1 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.