Calvary Academy is a Christian school for kindergarten through twelfth grade students.
The Academy is committed to the furtherance of Christ and focuses on the individual's spiritual, physical and academic needs.
The mission of Calvary Academy is to provide primary and secondary education in a Christian environment.
Calvary Academy will provide an environment for each student to prepare, plan and pursue God's will for their lives: spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 343 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
2022/23 Standard Tuition Costs:Pre-School (3 year old) -$1404 per student (2 days per week) Pre-School (3 year old) - $2100 per student (3 days per week) Jr. Kindergarten (4 year old) - $3536 per student Elementary (K5 - 6th grade) - $5111 per student Jr. High (7th - 8th grade) - $5550 per student High School (9th - 12th grade) - $8216 per student
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- OUR HISTORY
- Calvary Academy'sroots began in the early 1970s as a daycare until many families began requesting it be expanded to a place for kindergarten students. As more and more families started to notice issues with drugs and violence in public schools, God simultaneously started to "trouble the nest" to guide the church towards establishing a Christian schoolwhat would eventually become Calvary Academy. Since then, Calvary Academy has become a prestigious Christian school for pre-schoolthrough twelfth grade students.
- OUR VISION
- We are committed to seeing our students experience apersonal relationship with Godwhile realizing theirpersonal academic potential. We train and guide our students towards arelationship with Christthat will ultimately affect their approach toacademia, friendships, and the future. This is our vision for Calvary Academy, and how we aredeveloping Christian leaders for tomorrow.
- OUR MISSION
- Weare called by God to create an environment where students grow to flourishanddiscover their potential in Christ. We partner with parents to layacademic excellenceandcollaborative academic planningon afoundation of Christian faithandcharacter development.With anatmosphere of genuine care, and considering personal investment into the lives of the child to be the normnot the exceptionwe develop mature decisionmakers who becomestrong Christian leaders,excel in their careers, andmake an impact with their faith.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Calvary Academy offer?
Calvary Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Calvary Academy's ranking?
Calvary Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Calvary Academy?
The application deadline for Calvary Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
This school is a gift to the community, both spiritually and educationally. It is an honor and privilege to serve the students and faculty of Calvary Academy continuously.
Endorse Calvary Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.