St Agnes Elementary School
- As a Catholic educational community, St. Agnes School is created, supported and nurtured by the Parish.
- St. Agnes School's mission is to provide an environment where each student can discover personally the presence and message of God while developing all aspects of his/her growth-spiritually, morally, intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially.
- Children learn the gospel message through instruction, prayer, service and mutual respect in a Catholic faith community.
- St. Agnes School serves primarily the families of St. Agnes Parish on Springfield's northwest side, but is open as class size permits to families of other denominations who accept its philosophy, regardless of race, creed or national origin.
- St. Agnes School is a center of education, a service to the parish and an expression of faith of the people of St. Agnes Parish.
- As a Christian educational community, St. Agnes is committed to providing an environment where human knowledge is not only imparted but also enlightened and enlivened by an active faith.
- Community is at the heart of every Catholic School, not simply as a concept to be taught, but as a reality to be lived.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 216 students
2125 N 21st St
Springfield, IL 62702
(217)544-4553 3.2 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.