Little Flower School
- Little Flower School is evaluated and certified by the Western Catholic Education Association.
- The mission of Little Flower School is to provide a Catholic education for children in a religious environment with high academic expectations.
- In support of parents, we endeavor to help our children build a strong moral foundation, imbued with the teachings of Jesus Christ, by instilling discipline, fostering self respect, and encouraging responsible decision making in order to challenge the mind, honor the body, and enliven the spirit.
- The faculty of Little Flower School, educators and witnesses to Christ, strives to develop, within the limits of our resources, the spiritual, moral, physical, intellectual, and creative potential, as well as the emotional and psychological well-being of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: PK-9 | 221 students
565 Zolezzi Ln
Reno, NV 89511
(775)852-6162 6.3 PK-9
- Reno Grades: K-8 | 304 students
1125 Lander St
Reno, NV 89509
(775)322-2773 1.4 K-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.