Little Flower School
Tel: (775) 323-2931
- Little Flower School is evaluated and certified by the Western Catholic Education Association.
- The mission of Little Flower School is to provide a Catholic education for children in a religious environment with high academic expectations.
- In support of parents, we endeavor to help our children build a strong moral foundation, imbued with the teachings of Jesus Christ, by instilling discipline, fostering self respect, and encouraging responsible decision making in order to challenge the mind, honor the body, and enliven the spirit.
- The faculty of Little Flower School, educators and witnesses to Christ, strives to develop, within the limits of our resources, the spiritual, moral, physical, intellectual, and creative potential, as well as the emotional and psychological well-being of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
565 Zolezzi Ln
Reno, NV 89511
(775) 852-6162 6.3 PK-8
- Reno Grades: K-8 | 313 students
1125 Lander St
Reno, NV 89509
(775) 322-2773 1.4 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.