Little Flower School
- Little Flower School is evaluated and certified by the Western Catholic Education Association.
- The mission of Little Flower School is to provide a Catholic education for children in a religious environment with high academic expectations.
- In support of parents, we endeavor to help our children build a strong moral foundation, imbued with the teachings of Jesus Christ, by instilling discipline, fostering self respect, and encouraging responsible decision making in order to challenge the mind, honor the body, and enliven the spirit.
- The faculty of Little Flower School, educators and witnesses to Christ, strives to develop, within the limits of our resources, the spiritual, moral, physical, intellectual, and creative potential, as well as the emotional and psychological well-being of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: PK-9 | 221 students
565 Zolezzi Ln
Reno, NV 89511
(775)852-6162 6.3 PK-9
- Reno Grades: K-8 | 304 students
1125 Lander St
Reno, NV 89509
(775)322-2773 1.4 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.