Meet our Staff! At the Longmont KinderCare we pride ourselves on the education and knowledge of our staff! Please take a few minutes to look through our staff bios.
If you have any questions please contact the school for further information.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Located in the heart of Longmont, Colorado our school is "all designed for learning". We offer Early Childhood Education for Infants starting at six weeks all the way through After School. We also offer Private Tutorials for children in the subjects of Phonics, Reading, Math and Spanish! Call our school at anytime for more information and thank you for considering our Longmont KinderCare for your your child's early education!
- In addition to our attentive staff, we offer many other safety features in our school. This includes our center being in consistent lock down with a key pad entry, fenced in playgrounds and locked outer doors. All of our staff members are trained in CPR, Universal Precautions and First Aid. Many of our staff members are also certified in Medication Administration and EpiPen Administration. Our Infant staff is certified in our Safe Sleep program with the most up to date information on best sleeping practices for infants.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- C.C.A.P. (Full Time Enrollments only) NACCRRA
Endorse Longmont KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.