Loyola Grade School
- Loyola Grade School is a Catholic school, all denominations are welcome.
- The faculty and students of Archdiocesan schools participate in daily religious exercises and regularly scheduled liturgies.
- No student will be exempted from participation in religious observances which are deemed part of the school program.
- Loyola's formal religion classes are a mainstay of the school curriculum.
- Both Catholic children and non-Catholic children are instructed in the same manner during classes.
- These yearlong classes are structured according to the Liturgical year.
- Catholic identity is evident through the strong religious education classes and the strong commitment to Christian value systems at the School.
- The Archdiocese of Denver's Catholic Schools give parents confidence that their investment in a Catholic Schools' education will support their child's complete development and personal success.
- A rigorous, time-tested curriculum taught by committed faculty in a faith-based and nurturing environment results in measurably accomplished academic achievement.
- Catholic teachings, faith and traditions are integral to a curriculum that reinforces what is taught at home, including virtues of discipline, respect and responsibility.
- These will provide guidance and inspiration as your child navigates life's challenges.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.