Loyola Grade School
- Loyola Grade School is a Catholic school, all denominations are welcome.
- The faculty and students of Archdiocesan schools participate in daily religious exercises and regularly scheduled liturgies.
- No student will be exempted from participation in religious observances which are deemed part of the school program.
- Loyola's formal religion classes are a mainstay of the school curriculum.
- Both Catholic children and non-Catholic children are instructed in the same manner during classes.
- These yearlong classes are structured according to the Liturgical year.
- Catholic identity is evident through the strong religious education classes and the strong commitment to Christian value systems at the School.
- The Archdiocese of Denver's Catholic Schools give parents confidence that their investment in a Catholic Schools' education will support their child's complete development and personal success.
- A rigorous, time-tested curriculum taught by committed faculty in a faith-based and nurturing environment results in measurably accomplished academic achievement.
- Catholic teachings, faith and traditions are integral to a curriculum that reinforces what is taught at home, including virtues of discipline, respect and responsibility.
- These will provide guidance and inspiration as your child navigates life's challenges.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.