Loyola Sacred Heart High School
- Loyola Sacred Heart Catholic High School is a diocesan Catholic, co-educational high school committed to providing a high quality college preparatory education in an environment of traditional Catholic teaching.
- Loyola Sacred Heart is part of a Catholic School System that offers quality Catholic education for Grades K through 12.
- Loyola Sacred Heart and St. Joseph pledge to teach, model, and promote Gospel values rooted in Catholic principles and traditions in an environment of academic excellence.
- The schools shall enable students to develop as spiritually and intellectually well rounded individuals willing to take their place as responsible citizens, committed to their faith community, and care-takers of God's creation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Loyola Sacred Heart High School also viewed these schools: Valley Christian School.
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.