Lutheran High Northeast
- Lutheran High Northeast seeks to equip young people for service as Christian disciples through the Gospel of Jesus Christ by providing a Christian learning environment that stresses academic excellence; builds self-worth in the Gospel; fosters mutual respect; and encourages responsibility.
- At Lutheran High Northeast students are considered to be children of the Almighty God who created them.
- Though they have been alienated because of their sin, they have been redeemed from that sin by the work of the Son of the Almighty, Jesus Christ, through His death on the cross and resurrection from the grave on Easter morning.
- Working through the Holy Scriptures, the Holy Spirit of God kindles faith in the hearts of those who believe and works in the hearts of those believers to sanctify their lives so that they may experience life according to God's purpose.
- Therefore it is imperative that students at Lutheran High Northeast acknowledge the supreme authority of God and the Holy Scriptures that reveal Him to gain a thorough knowledge of the scriptures and to apply that knowledge to life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|