Christ Lutheran School
Tel: (402) 371-5536
- Christ Lutheran School is dedicated to the teaching that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the world.
- Christ Lutheran provides an excellent education in a Christian setting.
- Christ Lutheran School partners with families to develop God-given abilities in students so they can grow in knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and live as effective citizens in His Kingdom.
- "From now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view.
- Christ Lutheran offers a high-quality education program for preschool through grade 8.
- We offer a number of extra curricular programs in art, music, and sports.
- Teachers at Christ Lutheran School are certified by the State of Nebraska.
- Most are also certified with a Lutheran Teacher Diploma by the Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod. Two, three, and five day preschool programs are offered.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,725|
|Tuition Notes||$1725 is the rate for members attending Christ Lutheran, Grace Lutheran or Mt. Olive. Our Savior members pay $1985. The community member rate is $5090. Half price for first year - students transferring in at grades 1-8.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At Christ Lutheran School, Christian values are integrated throughout the day not just in the classroom setting. We strive to transform children`s hearts with the message of Jesus` saving love. With this transformation, children emerge that are empathetic, reliable, responsible, trustworthy, self-motivated, and display proficiencies including problem resolution, and well-honed social skills. Emphasis is given to core content areas including the Bible, phonics-based reading program, Saxon Math, Science, Social Studies and Handwriting. Your child will also grow in the areas of music, computer and art - all taught by our specialized teachers. Physical education classes keep children`s bodies active and minds sharp.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8 | 47 students
715 W Madison Ave
Norfolk, NE 68701
(402) 371-3531 0.3 PK-8
- Norfolk Grades: 2-5 | 12 students
401 E Park Ave
Norfolk, NE 68701
(402) 379-0383 0.6 2-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.