Christ Lutheran School
- Christ Lutheran School is dedicated to the teaching that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the world.
- Christ Lutheran provides an excellent education in a Christian setting.
- Christ Lutheran School partners with families to develop God-given abilities in students so they can grow in knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and live as effective citizens in His Kingdom.
- "From now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view.
- Christ Lutheran offers a high-quality education program for preschool through grade 8.
- We offer a number of extra curricular programs in art, music, and sports.
- Teachers at Christ Lutheran School are certified by the State of Nebraska.
- Most are also certified with a Lutheran Teacher Diploma by the Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod. Two, three, and five day preschool programs are offered.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,725|
|Tuition Notes||$1725 is the rate for members attending Christ Lutheran, Grace Lutheran or Mt. Olive. Our Savior members pay $1985. The community member rate is $5090. Half price for first year - students transferring in at grades 1-8.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At Christ Lutheran School, Christian values are integrated throughout the day not just in the classroom setting. We strive to transform children`s hearts with the message of Jesus` saving love. With this transformation, children emerge that are empathetic, reliable, responsible, trustworthy, self-motivated, and display proficiencies including problem resolution, and well-honed social skills. Emphasis is given to core content areas including the Bible, phonics-based reading program, Saxon Math, Science, Social Studies and Handwriting. Your child will also grow in the areas of music, computer and art - all taught by our specialized teachers. Physical education classes keep children`s bodies active and minds sharp.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8 | 57 students
715 W Madison Ave
Norfolk, NE 68701
(402)371-3531 0.3 PK-8
- Norfolk Grades: K-11 | 17 students
401 E Park Ave
Norfolk, NE 68701
(402)379-0383 0.6 K-11
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.