Christ Lutheran School
Christ Lutheran School is dedicated to the teaching that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the world.
Christ Lutheran provides an excellent education in a Christian setting.
Christ Lutheran School partners with families to develop God-given abilities in students so they can grow in knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and live as effective citizens in His Kingdom.
"From now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view.
Christ Lutheran offers a high-quality education program for preschool through grade 8.
We offer a number of extra curricular programs in art, music, and sports.
Teachers at Christ Lutheran School are certified by the State of Nebraska.
Most are also certified with a Lutheran Teacher Diploma by the Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod. Two, three, and five day preschool programs are offered.
- Top Ranked NE School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 330 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,725
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 17%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$1725 is the rate for members attending Christ Lutheran, Grace Lutheran or Mt. Olive. Our Savior members pay $1985. The community member rate is $5090. Half price for first year - students transferring in at grades 1-8.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- At Christ Lutheran School, Christian values are integrated throughout the day not just in the classroom setting. We strive to transform children`s hearts with the message of Jesus` saving love. With this transformation, children emerge that are empathetic, reliable, responsible, trustworthy, self-motivated, and display proficiencies including problem resolution, and well-honed social skills. Emphasis is given to core content areas including the Bible, phonics-based reading program, Saxon Math, Science, Social Studies and Handwriting. Your child will also grow in the areas of music, computer and art - all taught by our specialized teachers. Physical education classes keep children`s bodies active and minds sharp.
Endorse Christ Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?