St. Paul's Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (402) 371-1233
Our Mission Statement: St. Paul's Lutheran School exists to assist our congregation & community by partnering with parents for gospel-growth in children - spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically - all through the life-saving Gospel of Jesus Christ!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEP/Speech Support through Local Public Schools|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Please check our parent handbook on website for more clarification)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,875|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Rates: Non-Member Oldest: $2,875 Non-Member Younger: $2,475 Member Oldest: $2,075 Member Younger: $1,675|
|Admissions Director||Michael Paulsen|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After School Care, Declamation
Arts and Music Programs:
- St. Paul's Lutheran School was the first school in Madison County, NE, founded in 1867 as part of the ministry of our congregation. From the beginning St. Paul's has valued Christian education because God's Word values Christian education (See for example Deuteronomy 11:18-19, Psalm 78:4, Proverbs 22:6, Mark 10:14, and Ephesians 6:4). That's why our school is and always has been designed to serve children's needs for both this life and the next.
- St. Paul's is a growing and thriving K-8 school that has a very well-respected reputation in the community, including one of the finest preschool programs in all of Nebraska. We are blessed with a passionate and skilled faculty that loves their work, their children, and their Lord. From the classroom to our Christ-centered mission, a St. Paul's Lutheran education offers your child a great start for mind and heart, and priceless benefits that last a lifetime and beyond!
- For more information about St. Paul's Lutheran School, contact Principal Mike Paulsen at 402-371-1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org - or better yet, set up a meeting with him here!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8 | 330 students
511 South 5th Street
Norfolk, NE 68701
(402) 371-5536 1.2 PK-8
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8 | 47 students
715 W Madison Ave
Norfolk, NE 68701
(402) 371-3531 0.9 PK-8
- Norfolk Grades: 2-5 | 12 students
401 E Park Ave
Norfolk, NE 68701
(402) 379-0383 1.3 2-5
- Norfolk Grades: PK-12 | 597 students
2300 W Madison Ave
Norfolk, NE 68701
(402) 371-2784 1.3 PK-12
When looking into what school to send our daughter, to us the decision was easy, because we felt strongly about her spiritual development. We knew that St. Paul's would provide the guidance and culture to do just that!
- Posted by Parent - Gary Hebb
Growing up, I was given the opportunity to attend a parochial school and it left such a positive impression on me that when I had my own kids, it was a no brainer to seek that same education experience. I can say that was the main reason my wife and I chose to enroll both of our kids at St. Paul's Lutheran School. My kids are college and high school age now and they still bring up the memories they have from going to St. Paul's. I can only describe the atmosphere as a God-loving and very caring one. While it was important to get a good education, it was more about keeping our kids in touch with God and his word on an everyday basis and with the St. Paul's faculty, that was accomplished. At St. Paul's, there were numerous activities to keep the kids involved not only with reach other, but with God also. This was carried out on an individual basis as well as in group settings in the classroom, on the playground and perhaps even in the Principal's office. In the event that conflict arose, it was handled in a way that God was brought into the mix and from there, steps were taken to find a resolution. The staff at St. Paul's did an excellent job of working together and communicating on a regular basis. As you can tell, I have nothing but great things to say about St. Paul's and I would not have a problem with suggesting this school to anyone that wanted to give their kids a quality education as well as giving them the chance to hear God's word every day!
- Posted by Parent - Randy Anderson
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.