Martin Luther Lutheran School
- Martin Luther School is accredited by Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Acrreditation (WELSSA) and the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
- Our mission is to assist parents in the training and intruction of their children to be life-long disciples of Jesus Christ.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Swimming,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Choir Chimes, Forensics|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oshkosh Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
913 Nebraska St
Oshkosh, WI 54902
(920)231-8957 2 PK-8
- Oshkosh Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
3450 Vinland Rd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
(920)231-9704 1.8 PK-12
- Oshkosh Grades: K-12 | 37 students
3030 Witzel Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54904
(920)235-5400 2.8 K-12
- Menasha Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
300 Broad St
Menasha, WI 54952
(920)725-1715 12.6 PK-8
- Oshkosh Grades: K-8 | 67 students
819 School Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54901
(920)235-1730 2.1 K-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.