- At Lourdes Academy, we`re committed to preparing students for their God-given potential by pairing our Christ-centered education with a curriculum built for high levels of academic achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||581 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Collared, plain shirts (red/back/white), khaki or black pants/skirts/jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,675|
|Admissions Director||Heather Thorson|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||22 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Adventure Club, Chemistry Club, Foreign Language, International Club, Journalism, Leadership Council, Literary Club, Ministry Team, Rotary Club, STEM Classes, Stem Club, Sustainability Club, Technology, Year Book
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Art Club, Drama Club, Forensics Club, Music Ministry, Music Program, Musical
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football Club
- Why Lourdes Academy?
- Student success is our number one priority.
- Lourdes Academy is always striving for academic excellence. We offer a wide variety of academic course offerings including college preparatory classes that prepare students to become progressive leaders of the future. Our curriculum encourages brainstorming and forward-thinking-skills that are necessary for our fast-paced and technology-driven world.
- We focus on strong moral development.
- Through our faith-based education and safe learning environment, Lourdes Academy teaches students about morals, values and good character traits that transform them into model citizens who lead faith-filled lives. Fostering creativity and talents in the classroom helps our students reach their God-given potential.
- We challenge students to help others.
- Service is fundamental to Catholic education. Whether it`s in the classroom or through our extracurricular activities, our students are taught about the importance of helping others. We want our students to build up our community, our churches and our world.
Profile last updated:
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.