Mary Immaculate Elementary School
Tel: (660) 665-1006
- Mary Immaculate Elementary School serves 72 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Mary Immaculate Elementary School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kirksville Grades: 1-12 | 49 students
112 W Potter Ave
Kirksville, MO 63501
(660) 665-2323 1.1 1-12
- Macon Grades: PK-6 | 165 students
604 H B C Rd
Macon, MO 63552
(660) 385-7188 31.2 PK-6
- Macon Grades: K-8 | 77 students
401 N Rubey St
Macon, MO 63552
(660) 385-2711 31.8 K-8
- Bethel Grades: PK-12 | 133 students
101 Nations Blvd
Bethel, MO 63434
(660) 284-6300 35.5 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.