Mary Sears Childrens Academy
- Mary Sears Children's Academy has been dedicated to offering the highest quality early childhood development since 1964.
- We offer education, positive guidance, and loving care for children from 6 weeks to 12 years old in a clean, safe, and nurturing environment.
- Our kindergarten classroom is designed to enhance and develop the natural learning ability of your precious child.
- Our learning program is individually designed to challenge each child according to their own age and ability.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: K-8 | 23 students
310 N Broadway St
Joliet, IL 60435
(815)722-3567 1.9 K-8
- Joliet Grades: NS-PK | 86 students
309 N Eastern Avenue
Joliet, IL 60432
(815)727-3683 1.9 NS-PK
- Joliet Grades: PK-10 | 37 students
310 N Ottawa St
Joliet, IL 60432 2 PK-10
- Joliet Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
311 S Reed St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)744-3500 2 PK-12
- Joliet Grades: PK-K | 83 students
351 N Chicago St
Joliet, IL 60432 2 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.