St. Mary Magdalene School
Tel: (815) 727-4600
- St. Mary Magdalene School believes that God is the beginning and end of human existence, Catholic education is essentially a moral endeavor, All children have value.
- In Catholic education, the subject is the student; all students are able to learn, and it is the family's and school's responsibility to facilitate this learning; and Catholic education requires the commitment of the school and parents, working together toward common goals on behalf of our children to be successful.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: PK-12 | 163 students
1968 Hillcrest Rd
Joliet, IL 60433
(815) 726-2121 0.6 PK-12
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
702 N Broadway Street
Joliet, IL 60435
(815) 722-8518 2.4 PK-8
- Romeoville Grades: PK-12 | 144 students
301 W Normantown Rd
Romeoville, IL 60446
(815) 886-4850 9.5 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.