5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (847) 470-8801
- Building Character - Developing MInds MCC Academy is a parochial elementary institution, fully accredited by the State of Illinois.
- The curriculum of the school is in line with the standards proposed by the ISBE. In addition, we offer a curriculum of Islamic Studies which includes a comprehensive program aimed at the explanation and implementation of Islamic practices and principles, as well as Quranic Arabic for understanding Quran.
- The MCCA Council strives to ensure that the administration and the teaching staff are qualified educators who themselves are observant of Islamic values in their own lives.
- It is fruitless in education to ask children to adhere to anything unless role models exist around them, showing not only that adherence to these ideals is possible, but also that direction, stability, peace, and happiness cannot be achieved otherwise.
- MCCA provides instruction from preschool to 8th grades. The school keeps its goals and objectives as the heart of its curriculum.
- To that end, the school developed academic programs in early childhood, elementary, and middle school similar to the Wilmette Public School District (39), the MCC Islamic Studies, Accelerated Reader, IQRA Preschool, and the Letter People curriculums. The Arabic and Islamic Studies Program is designed to go hand-in hand with the academic program to produce a student who is rooted in faith, ethical living, social responsibility, and worldly success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
MCC Academy - Building Character & Developing Minds
- 630 students enrolled in Preschool to 8.
- 80 staff members
- Certified teachers
- Two buildings to house elementar yand middle school
- Both buildings have gym and cafeteria
- Full time nurse on campus
- Counselor and Psychologists for students
- Basketball and Volley ball league for both boys and girls
- Rigrous curriculum
- Character building programs
- Community service and interfaith programs
- Afterschool activities and summer school
- Stem and coding classes for 3-8
- Excellent art program for KG-8
- Parent support, education and activities.
- Participation in State Science Fair and Science Olympiad.
- Participation in art, math, poetry and writing competitions.
- State of the Art science lab for middle school students
- MAC Lab in both buildings.
- Apple T.V in every classroom.
- iPads for students and teachers.
- Access to WIFI in both buildings.
- Huge playground and play equipments
Ma Shaa Allah this is a great place to send your child Starting with principal Mr. Qadri as a head of this great school who is always available to talk then office stuff sisters that are always nice Dean of students Mersad Imamovich absolutely professional, friendly person always ready to help. Hafiz Sameer is one who recommended that we enroll Adnan in Mcc academy and I am so grateful for that alha mdulillah. Our son is in Hifdh program with Hafiz Ikhlas who is also ma Shaa Allah great teacher of QUR'AN and such a good role model to our children. Overall, this is BEST SCHOOL in Illinois.
- Posted by Parent - Adnan Mujanovic
Best school my kids learned a lot of things about Islam and the general education is great also teachers are very nice and cooperative.
- Posted by Parent - Saima
WISH THERE WAS AN HIGH SCHOOL LIKE THIS
- Posted by Parent - FKHAN
Mcc fts is a school where u feel lile a family especially the history teacher when i graguate i will miss her the most (mrs.barakat) the edgucation is high and facilities r good i guess athletics has its own place ww came 2nd in basketball i luv b ball and they respect that and have a very gud place for sports our gym is huge and perfect
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Sanak
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.