5.00 (3 reviews)
- The Icci Academy Is A Service Institution Of The Icci Of Chicago.
- The Daily Administration Of The Icci Academy, Its Instructional Program, And The Supervision Of All Teaching And Non-teaching Personnel Are The Responsibility Of The Principal.
- The Principal Reports to The Board Of Education. The Board Is Responsible For Developing And Implementing Policies And Procedures Concerning All The Icci Academy Personnel And School Instructional Programs.
- The Icci Academy Is Committed To Providing Our Children With A Quality Education In An Islamic Environment.
- The School Is Dedicated To Maintaining A High Academic Standard And Giving The Community Well-learned Youth With Good Muslim Character.
- The Icci Academy Is full accredeited/recognized by The Illinois State Board Of Education. It Is A Privately Funded, Non-profit, Non-discriminatory Institution.
Icci Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform shirt with navy dress pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||There is a discount for more than a child and some financial aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$100|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Salam Shakboua|
This school is a very nice school it teaches about Islam and this school has a good teachers and this school has no bad stuff so if you want your kids to learn Islam and be a good person someone that does not do drugs or someone who does not say bad words or be a bad person then go to Icci Academy there they teach people to be a good person.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Salamah Salamah
This school is a God sent for my family. Not only are the staff wonderful people who welcome you as family but the educational level is impeccable and they teach there students to love class and teachers are emotionally and mentally caring. My 1st grader can read and write in English and Arabic. I wish all schools had wonderful teachers as this school has.
- Posted by Parent - nha80
This is a great school. My nephew is their for many years. I like her teacher. The principal is always there smiling and chatting with parents. The school has a worm environment. It is like a home.
- Posted by Parent - mikea
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.