St. Patrick High School
- Saint Patrick High School is celebrating 150 years as Chicago's oldest all-male Catholic High School.
- Students can earn up to 34 college credit hours. Read on for more about the school's history.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1015 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Matt O'Brien|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||33 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Art Club, Blood Drive Team, Book Discussion Groups, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Chorus, Drum Line, Eucharistic Ministry, Flag Football, French Club, Green & Gold Newspaper, Jazz Band, Lasallian Youth, Leadership Team, Lettermans' Club, Math Club, Model UN, National Honor Society, Percussion, Peregrine Society, Robotics, Science Club, Set Construction/Lighting, Shamrock Council, Shamrock News Network, Shamrocks for Life, Spanish Club, Student Activities, Theatre, Thespian Society, World Languages Club, Yearbook|
- Open House: Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Rooted in the spirit of St. John Baptist de La Salle, Patron of all Teachers, Saint Patrick provides an educational experience of the highest quality that enables young men to develop their maximum potential as lifelong learners and assets to society and the church.
- We believe in an educational process that is student-centered and of the highest quality.
- We have a concern for the dignity of each person.
- We create a welcoming atmosphere of mutual respect, caring, and friendliness.
- We believe in and foster service opportunities for students and faculty.
- We promote diversity as a life value for living, learning, and growing as balanced persons.
- We believe in the strength of community,faculty, students, parents, alumni, and friends; that is, the Saint Patrick Family
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 429 students
3633 N California Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
(312)539-3600 3.9 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 142 students
7901 S Sangamon St
Chicago, IL 60620
(773)224-9600 14.5 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
(773)324-1020 14.5 9-12
- Chicago Grades: PK-12 | 529 students
119 S Central Park Blvd
Chicago, IL 60624
(773)722-4600 5 PK-12