St. Patrick High School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (773) 282-8844
Saint Patrick High School is celebrating 150 years as Chicago's oldest all-male Catholic High School.
Students can earn up to 34 college credit hours. Read on for more about the school's history.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,015 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Matt O'Brien|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||33 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Art Club, Blood Drive Team, Book Discussion Groups, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Chorus, Drum Line, Eucharistic Ministry, Flag Football, French Club, Green & Gold Newspaper, Jazz Band, Lasallian Youth, Leadership Team, Lettermans' Club, Math Club, Model UN, National Honor Society, Percussion, Peregrine Society, Robotics, Science Club, Set Construction/Lighting, Shamrock Council, Shamrock News Network, Shamrocks for Life, Spanish Club, Student Activities, Theatre, Thespian Society, World Languages Club, Yearbook|
- Open House: Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Rooted in the spirit of St. John Baptist de La Salle, Patron of all Teachers, Saint Patrick provides an educational experience of the highest quality that enables young men to develop their maximum potential as lifelong learners and assets to society and the church.
- We believe in an educational process that is student-centered and of the highest quality.
- We have a concern for the dignity of each person.
- We create a welcoming atmosphere of mutual respect, caring, and friendliness.
- We believe in and foster service opportunities for students and faculty.
- We promote diversity as a life value for living, learning, and growing as balanced persons.
- We believe in the strength of community,faculty, students, parents, alumni, and friends; that is, the Saint Patrick Family
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 434 students
3633 N California Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
(773) 539-3600 3.9 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 115 students
7901 S Sangamon St
Chicago, IL 60620
(773) 224-9600 14.5 9-12
- Chicago Grades: PK-12 | 415 students
119 S Central Park Blvd
Chicago, IL 60624
(773) 722-4600 5 PK-12
Rewarding and challenging academic environment. Pushed me hard to learn and achieve, prepared me for the professional working world.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - altapiax
Can't begin to explain how the positive influence changed many of our lives.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sleek
Changed my life. Even more important, changed my son's life.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lryan
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.