Pope Francis Global Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 206 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,225
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform of black chinos and a maroon or grey polo with the school logo for boys or girls. Girls also have the option of a plaid jumper with polo shirt.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Boy Scouts/Cub Scouts, Broadcaster Club, Chess, Engineering Club, Girl Scouts/Daisies/Brownies/Juniors/Cadettes, Rainbows, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir, Cooking Class, Musical Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
bitty basketball, bitty soccer, Martial arts class
- ENGAGED IN FAITH + ACADEMICS + COMMUNITY
- Pope Francis Global Academy is a regional Catholic Pre-K through 8th grade elementary school on Chicago`s northwest side in the Portage Park neighborhood.
- As a dynamic and diverse community, driven by our shared Catholic faith and values, Pope Francis Global Academy engages all students, faculty, and parents in a calling to the common goal of fostering the spirituality, academic achievement, and sense of service within each student.
- Our graduates go on to some of the best Catholic and public high schools in the Chicagoland area.
- From early on, POPE FRANCIS GLOBAL ACADEMY students are engaged in all aspects of their learning. Pre-K3 through 8th grade students take an active role in discussions and explorations, asking questions and probing for answers.
- Join us for a tour to see student engagement in action!
- Pre-K through 8th grade Catholic School focused on Faith, Academics, and Service
- Extended Day Program from 6:30-8am and again from 3-6pm
- Unified Pre-K with 2 part time options and 2 full time options available
- Strong academics including Eureka Math, Schoolwide ELA, Spanish, Music, Art, and PE
- Fully integrated technology at all levels including Chromebooks and iPads
- Multiple extracurriculars, clubs, and sports teams at various grade levels
Endorse Pope Francis Global Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards