Northshore Adventist Academy
- North Shore Junior Academy, established in 1955 by the North Shore Seventh-Day Adventist Church, seeks to provide a quality education for grades K-10 in a safe, Christian environment.
- It is the philosophy of the church and the school that true education should seek the development of the whole person - the physical, mental, spiritual, and social being.
- North Shore has a fantastic group of students coming from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds.
- It is our philosophy that each individual is of infinite worth, and our staff of certified teachers is committed not only to helping students grow academically but in all aspects of their lives.
- North Shore Junior Academy is a school committed to excellence while maintaining a family atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChicagoGrades: KG-8 | 202 students
9050 S Burley Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 944 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 199 students
2867 S Throop St
Chicago, IL 60608
- ChicagoGrades: K-9 | 588 students
6230 N Lemont Ave
Chicago, IL 60646
- La GrangeGrades: 2-12 | 101 students
6425 Willow Springs Rd
La Grange, IL 60525
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.