- Saint Andrew School is a Roman Catholic institution that provides an atmosphere of academic excellence to children in preschool through eighth grade.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers educate students with an emphasis on academic and technological skills while nurturing creativity through art, music and literature.
- The intellectual development and spiritual growth provided by Saint Andrew are enhanced by a socially diverse environment that reflects the strength of a vibrant parish and the neighborhood it serves.
- For nearly a century, Saint Andrew School has proudly served generations of children with a complete and quality Roman Catholic elementary school education.
- Saint Andrew provides Academic Excellence in an environment that is disciplined, vibrant, and caring. Saint Andrews promotes self-respect and Christian spiritual values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||450 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, FootballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chess Wizards, Drama, Encore Jr, Irish Dancing, Karate, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish Club Art Club, Chess Wizards, Drama, Encore Jr, Irish Dancing, Karate, Spanish Club, Mandarin Chinese,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 393 students
1439 W Wellington Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
2446 N. Ridgeway
Chicago, IL 60647
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 873 students
3900 N Leavitt St
Chicago, IL 60618
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 402 students
2347 W Augusta Blvd
Chicago, IL 60622
ChicagoGrades: KG-8 | 202 students
9050 S Burley Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.