Ravenswood Christian School
- Ravenswood Christian School offers a comprehensive educational program (Preschool through Grade 12) where students learn in a disciplined and safe environment, under teachers who maintain a Biblical perspective in and out of the classroom.
- The school uses A Beka and Bob Jones curriculums.
- Both are advanced academically and based solidly on Biblical principles.
- For over three decades the school has endeavored to provide not only a quality education for children but one centered on Christian principles.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Ravenswood Christian School is Lycee Francais de Chicago (The French International School) (0.3 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school and preschool is North Park Elementary School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
2017 W Montrose Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
(773)327-3144 0.1 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-12 | 805 students
1929 W. Wilson Avenue
Chicago, IL 60640
(773)665-0066 0.3 PK-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 18 students
4219 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
(773)537-3280 0.3 9-12
We LOVE RCS! Thankful for Christian education in the heart of the Northside.
- Posted by Parent - Parent of 4th grader
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.