Gateway to Learning
Tel: (773) 784-3200
- Gateway to Learning provides services for individuals with special needs to reach their full potential.
- This is be achieved by educating and training individuals with special needs to find a place in the program and larger community, aiming to achieve the highest degree of self-sufficiency and self-worth possible.
- The philosophy of Gateway to Learning is that the positive characteristics of individuals with special needs will be recognized and met with appropriate individualized goals and programs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 20 students
10211 S Crandon Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
(773) 582-8820 19.2 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 4-12 | 56 students
4833 N Francisco Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
(773) 769-3511 0.5 4-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.