St Clement School
- Saint Clement Parish School is an outstanding elementary school, kindergarten through eighth grade, in the Catholic Diocese of Oakland, California.
- Founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Wichita, and enriched by the priests of the Holy Cross Congregation, St. Clement provides a high quality, faith-based education within a caring community for economically and culturally diverse families.
- This Christian education addresses the needs of the whole child, and encourages each to develop his/her unique skills and talents, to become a lifelong learner, to recognize the responsibility of service to the community, and to form a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Union CityGrades: KG-8 | 153 students
678 B St
Union City, CA 94587
- San LorenzoGrades: 6-12 | 428 students
1000 Paseo Grande
San Lorenzo, CA 94580
- San LeandroGrades: PK-NS | 92 students
14795 Washington Avenue
San Leandro, CA 94578
- HaywardGrades: PK-8 | 351 students
21250 Hesperian Blvd
Hayward, CA 94541
- HaywardGrades: 9-12 | 938 students
27170 Mission Blvd
Hayward, CA 94544
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.