St Clement School
- Saint Clement Parish School is an outstanding elementary school, kindergarten through eighth grade, in the Catholic Diocese of Oakland, California.
- Founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Wichita, and enriched by the priests of the Holy Cross Congregation, St. Clement provides a high quality, faith-based education within a caring community for economically and culturally diverse families.
- This Christian education addresses the needs of the whole child, and encourages each to develop his/her unique skills and talents, to become a lifelong learner, to recognize the responsibility of service to the community, and to form a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Union City Grades: NS-8 | 133 students
678 B St
Union City, CA 94587
(510)471-3765 3.2 NS-8
- Hayward Grades: K-8 | 224 students
22870 2nd St
Hayward, CA 94541
(510)582-1910 2.3 K-8
- Hayward Grades: 9-12 | 851 students
27170 Mission Blvd
Hayward, CA 94544
(510)881-4300 0.1 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.