French-american School Of Chicago
- Since 1980, the French American School of Chicago (EFAC) mission is to offer students a francophone education recognized by the French Ministry of Education.
- With its inclusion in the American public system students receive both a bilingual and bicultural education, which allows them to expand their knowledge of the open issues of our multicultural society and to become more responsible and independent citizens.
- The dual experience of learning and socialization also offers them the opportunity to pursue studies in the French education system or in the educational systems of English-speaking countries.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed French-american School Of Chicago also viewed these schools: Lycee Francais de Chicago (The French International School).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 770 students
1929 W. Wilson Avenue
Chicago, IL 60640
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.