St Helen School
Tel: (773) 486-1055
- St. Helen School strives to educate the whole child. In doing so, a spiritual, academic, and social foundation is created.
- This formation, rooted in Gospel values, enables the graduate to develop as a responsible Christian citizen.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 493 students
1439 W Wellington Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 892-1397 2.8 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-3381 2.6 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-6 | 401 students
1335 W Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60607
(312) 243-0977 1.7 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?