Our Lady Of Grace School
Tel: (773) 342-0170
Our Lady Of Grace School Photo #2 - An education received at Our Lady of Grace School is one that will open doors and set a foundation for life.
Our Lady Of Grace School Photo #3 - Our teacher to student ratio is 1:19. Our small class sizes allow our committed teachers to address the individual needs of every student.
Our Lady Of Grace School Photo #4 - At OLG, we believe a successful education incorporates the personal, academic and spiritual development of the child. It's about creating the right environment for your child to become a confident learner, contribute to the community and develop good moral character.
Our Lady Of Grace School Photo #5 - Younger students have a "prayer buddy" that mentors them and shows them howto become confident learners and leaders.
Our Lady Of Grace School Photo #6 - Our students receive sacramental preparation in both 2nd and 8th grade.
Our Lady Of Grace School Photo #8 - Our Lady of Grace offers financial aid, ensuring all have access to a great education.
- The dedicated teachers of Our Lady of Grace (OLG) tailor lesson plans to diverse learning styles, while addressing the individual strengths and needs of every child.
- OLG graduates go to top performing Catholic and public schools, such as St. Patrick High School, DePaul College Prep, Lane Tech and Josephinum Academy. We have been awarded the Polk Bros Foundation Leadership Award three years in a row.
- We have full-day preschool and kindergarten programs and before and after school care is available. Tuition Assistance is available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,300|
|Tuition Notes||Family discounts available. Tuition cost is for the whole year. Additional fee of $750/year for each child entering Preschool.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Moran|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Mentoring and Tutoring|
Club or Organization:
National Honor Society, Patrol, Reading Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer, soccer & dance are offered for a small fee based on student interest., Various others such as chess
An education received at Our Lady of Grace School (OLG) is one that opens doors and sets a foundation for life.
- This is how we do it:
- Our successful education incorporates the personal, academic and spiritual development of the child.
- We create the right environment for your child to become a confident learner, contribute to the community, be active in the Catholic faith and develop good moral character.
- Teachers and staff specialize in individualized instruction that serves to elevate academic achievement. This is attainable due to our small class sizes.
- OLG graduates attend top performing high schools, such as DePaul College Prep, Lane Tech, St. Patrick High School, and Josephinum Academy.
- Our families build a strong community life and lasting friendships.
- We offer full-day preschool and kindergarten.
- Tuition Assistance is available.
- Before and After School Care is available for families that need flexible hours to match their demanding schedules.
- We are part of Action for Children and Preschool for All.
- Students attend Mass regularly and take an active part in the religious life of the Parish.
- Polk Bros and Big Shoulders Fund Leadership Award recipient in 2004, 2008, 2010, 2012,2013 and 2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 493 students
1439 W Wellington Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 348-4629 3 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
720 W. Belmont Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 525-8779 3.9 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 427 students
4520 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
(773) 769-4211 3.1 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 712 students
3900 N Leavitt St
Chicago, IL 60618
(773) 539-0066 2.7 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.