Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 555 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,400
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School Uniform & Gym Uniform
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Art Club, Chess Club, Cub Scouts/Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Homework Club, Lego Club, Little Linguists Spanish/Mandarin, Robotics, Running Club, Story Adventures, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir, Dance Club, Theatre
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Aikido, Girls on the Run, intramural sports, Yoga
- Continued academic excellence with a committment to student-centered and personalized learning.
- Consistent integration of the arts into all aspects of the curriculum to deepen learning.
- Growth in Catholic faith formation with an increased emphasis on community and service.
- Cutlure of stewardship that strengthens our school, parish, and neighborhood.
- Diverse opportunities to explore extra-curricular interests in academics, arts, and athletics.
- Highly Qualified Educators
- Social/Emotional Learning
- High School Readiness
- Technology Integration
- Financial Stability
- Campus Facilities
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts cost?
Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts's tuition is approximately $9,400 for private students.
What sports does Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts offer?
Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts?
The application deadline for Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts is Jan. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
View the Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards