Our Lady Of Mount Carmel Academy
- Since 1888, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Academy has provided top-tier academics in the Lakeview East neighborhood of Chicago.
- The culture at OLMCA is integrated with faith, shared among students, teachers and parents.
- Education at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Academy encourages students to live their faith, become lifelong learners, commit to personal growth and contirbute to a loving community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013, 2019|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Dominic Moretti|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess, Childrens Choir, Dance, Drama, Musical Theatre, Newspaper, Soccer, Student Council, Tennis, Visual Art|
- People that viewed Our Lady Of Mount Carmel Academy also viewed these schools: Alphonsus Academy & Center For The Arts, Bridgeport Catholic Academy, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, Catherine Cook School and Chicago Grammar School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 493 students
1439 W Wellington Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 348-4629 0.9 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 274 students
3700 S Lowe Ave
Chicago, IL 60609
(773) 376-6223 7.8 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 515 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773) 907-5000 2.3 NS-5
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-3381 2.3 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.