Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 497 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Mathletes, Robotics, Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chorus, Jazz Band
- Bernard Zell is an independent Jewish Day School for the 21st century where academic purpose, collaborative learning and a deep commitment to humanity develop engaged, confident learners and compassionate leaders for a stronger, more vibrant community and world.From Early Childhood through Middle School, we inspire our students to love learning through innovative teaching, hands-on exploration and discovery. Plus the individualized attention your children will receive is unrivaled; we offer a 5:1 student-teacher ratio-the very lowest in the city. Rigorous general studies and comprehensive Jewish learning are always wrapped in the warmth and values of our unique Jewish community. Our mission is to engage students in a program of rigorous studies through a variety of classroom and real world learning opportunities, to educate students to be active and informed citizens in our pluralistic community, to inspire them to develop Jewish literacy, and to guide them as they embrace their chosen Jewish practice and beliefs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School offer?
Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School's ranking?
Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School?
The application deadline for Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School is Dec. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards