St. Celestine School
St. Celestine School is one of the largest Catholic Schools in the area.
Students have one to one technology from Preschool through grade 8 and are adept using electronic learning platforms.
Students enjoy music, art, technology, P.E. and Spanish classes every week.
There are many extracurricular clubs and athletic opportunities available at all grade levels. Tours are available at any time during the school day.
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 442 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,650
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Speech and learning diabilties
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- St. Celestine School is an elementary Cathoiic school serving 400 in gradesPreK through grade 8. The school has above average test scores at every grade level in every subject area. A full program including acadmeics and specials in gym, art, music, foreign language and technology are offered. Every stduent hass 1:1 techonolgy that includes Ipads and chromebooks. Many after school activities are offered that include athletics (BB, volleyball, soccer) as well as clubs (art club, drama club, Spanish Club, Chess Club Student Council, and reading clubs. Girl and boy scouting progrmas are very strong. Religion is strong and teaches lives rooted in Christ with morals and values., A wonderful family community feeling is evident.
Profile last updated: 07/28/2021
Endorse St. Celestine School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.