Westchester Christian School
Tel: (708) 562-3040
The Westchester Christian School is an independent, non-denominational ministry of the Westchester Bible Church.
Our purpose is to help parents in the raising of their children, from preschool through high school, in the nature and admonition of the Lord.
We are dedicated to an academically solid and Biblically sound education for children.
We are committed to training them with a Christian worldview.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khakis and collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Cost is for tuition 1st-12th grade - Fees $435 per student additional Tuition for half day Kindergarten is 2750 Tuition for 3 morning preschool is 1850 for 2018-2019 school year.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,250|
|Admissions Director||Corie Woodruff|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- The Westchester Christian School is an independent, non-denominational ministry of the Westchester Bible Church.
- Our purpose is to help parents in the raising of their children, from preschool through high school, in the nature and admonition of the lord.
- We are dedicated to an academically solid and biblically sound education for children.
- We are committed to training them with a Christian worldview.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillside Grades: 1-12 | 97 students
4100 Warren Ave
Hillside, IL 60162
(708) 449-1310 2.2 1-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.