Tel: (708) 562-7115
- The teaching staff here at the Westbrook Corporate Center KinderCare located in Westchester, is completely passionate and very committed to providing the best quality educational environment for all of the children in our care.
- With a combined total of 90 years in the education field, our teachers respond to the unique needs and interests of every child.
- Our goal as your child's first teacher is to give all of our children the best quality education, instill a foundation of learning and create memories that will last a lifetime.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Westbrook Corporate Center's KinderCare in Westchester. We offer a research based, age appropriate curriculum that meets and exceeds the needs of children ages six weeks to 6 years old . Through the use of small group sizes and qualified staff, we are able to provide an individualized education that meets the needs of every child while also encouraging family involvement. The teachers and I work with each family as a team to make sure that their child is getting the best education possible.
- The health and safety of our children and staff is a very important priority at our center. We are pleased to have a Health and Safety Coordinator to ensure that we are in compliance with all KinderCare and state laws. Each staff member is CPR and First-Aid Certified and is also required to pass a state and national background clearance before they are eligible to be hired. These are some of the health and safety practices that our staff does continously to make sure that our children have the safest environment: Child Supervision Record count every 30 minutes; constant cleaning and sanitation of classroom materials; and practice all emergency evacuation procedures with all of the children in our center each month.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- IL Action for children, YWCA, IDHS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westchester Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
2500 Mayfair Ave
Westchester, IL 60154
(708) 562-2258 0.8 PK-8
- Westchester Grades: PK-12 | 35 students
10600 W Cermak Rd
Westchester, IL 60154
(708) 562-3040 1 PK-12
- Oak Brook Grades: NS | 298 students
2215 York Road Ste 203
Oak Brook, IL 60523
(708) 246-5757 1.1 NS
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?