The teaching staff here at the Westbrook Corporate Center KinderCare located in Westchester, is completely passionate and very committed to providing the best quality educational environment for all of the children in our care.
With a combined total of 90 years in the education field, our teachers respond to the unique needs and interests of every child.
Our goal as your child's first teacher is to give all of our children the best quality education, instill a foundation of learning and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Westbrook Corporate Center's KinderCare in Westchester. We offer a research based, age appropriate curriculum that meets and exceeds the needs of children ages six weeks to 6 years old . Through the use of small group sizes and qualified staff, we are able to provide an individualized education that meets the needs of every child while also encouraging family involvement. The teachers and I work with each family as a team to make sure that their child is getting the best education possible.
- The health and safety of our children and staff is a very important priority at our center. We are pleased to have a Health and Safety Coordinator to ensure that we are in compliance with all KinderCare and state laws. Each staff member is CPR and First-Aid Certified and is also required to pass a state and national background clearance before they are eligible to be hired. These are some of the health and safety practices that our staff does continously to make sure that our children have the safest environment: Child Supervision Record count every 30 minutes; constant cleaning and sanitation of classroom materials; and practice all emergency evacuation procedures with all of the children in our center each month.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- IL Action for children, YWCA, IDHS
Endorse Westbrook KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.