The teaching staff here at the Westbrook Corporate Center KinderCare located in Westchester, is completely passionate and very committed to providing the best quality educational environment for all of the children in our care.
With a combined total of 90 years in the education field, our teachers respond to the unique needs and interests of every child.
Our goal as your child's first teacher is to give all of our children the best quality education, instill a foundation of learning and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Westbrook Corporate Center's KinderCare in Westchester. We offer a research based, age appropriate curriculum that meets and exceeds the needs of children agessix weeks to6 years old. Through the use of small group sizes and qualifiedstaff, we are able toprovide an individualized education that meets the needs of everychild while alsoencouraging family involvement. The teachers and I work with each family as a team to make sure that their child is getting the best education possible.
- The health and safety of our children and staff is a very important priority at our center. We are pleased to have a Health and Safety Coordinator toensure that we are in compliance with all KinderCare and state laws. Each staff member is CPR and First-Aid Certified and is also required to passa state and national background clearance before they are eligible to be hired. Thesearesome ofthe health and safety practices that our staffdoes continously to make sure that our children have the safest environment: Child Supervision Record count every 30 minutes; constant cleaning and sanitation of classroom materials;and practice all emergency evacuation procedures with all of the children in our center each month.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- IL Action for children, YWCA, IDHS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Westbrook KinderCare?
The application deadline for Westbrook KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Westbrook KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.