Tel: (815) 385-2499
- Our team of teachers have over 100 years of experience teaching in McHenry! Our passion and dedication to education shine everyday through the eyes of each child!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to McHenry KinderCare serving families in McHenry, Johnsburg, WonderLake, and Woodstock communities. We offer an amazing curriculum and educational tools for each age group to support learning and development. Our Preschool curriculum works in alignment with our local schools to ensure Kindergarten readiness for every child. Before and After School Program is offered throughout the school year, while our Summer Camp program for ages Preschool and up provide perfect solutions for families who need care during school break. For a full listing of schools that we transport, please see our Map and Directions tab. At our school, we have exceptional, long-term teachers who are passionate about teaching and caring for children. It is very important to all of us at KinderCare to encourage strong family and community involvement through: Open Houses, Parent Events, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Curriculum Nights and Special Programs designed for children. We are proudly accredited by the National Accreditation Council since 2013. Please visit the accreditation tab below to view more information on high quality programs. We hope to see you soon!
We take the safety of all the children in our care very seriously at our school. From daily parent and teacher sign in, to strict parent or guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety so that our families can have true piece of mind.
Maintaining a healthy and clean environment is of upmost importance. Our teachers are very proud to keep their classrooms clean by using a cleaning checklist daily. After hours, we also have the support of a professional cleaning crew.
Our school has a designated person to make sure that all health and safety rules and policies are being followed. This Health and Safety Coordinator provides training and follows a monthly safety calendar to ensure that each classroom is up to date.
We ask that our families help keep all children safe and healthy by only bringing well children to school and picking up promptly if children show illness symptoms at school. We work together as a team to maintain a safe and healthy environment of all of our children. Please call our school to get more information. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- State and County Subsidy
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mchenry Grades: PK-K | 65 students
4206 W Elm St
Mchenry, IL 60050
(815) 385-4488 0.8 PK-K
- Mchenry Grades: NS-PK | 61 students
5213 W Elm Street
Mchenry, IL 60050
(815) 344-1015 1.1 NS-PK
- Mchenry Grades: PK-8 | 293 students
1405 N Richmond Rd
Mchenry, IL 60050
(815) 385-1022 1.3 PK-8
- Mchenry Grades: PK-5 | 100 students
2304 Church St
Mchenry, IL 60051
(815) 385-3959 4 PK-5
- Woodstock Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
3013 Country Club Rd.
Woodstock, IL 60098
(815) 338-0013 5.6 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.