Tel: (815) 385-2499
Our team of teachers have over 100 years of experience teaching in McHenry! Our passion and dedication to education shine everyday through the eyes of each child!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to McHenry KinderCare serving families in McHenry, Johnsburg, WonderLake, and Woodstock communities. We offer an amazing curriculum and educational tools for each age group to support learning and development. Our Preschool curriculum works in alignment with our local schools to ensure Kindergarten readiness for every child. Before and After School Program is offered throughout the school year, while our Summer Camp program for ages Preschool and up provide perfect solutions for families who need care during school break. For a full listing of schools that we transport, please see our Map and Directions tab. At our school, we have exceptional, long-term teachers who are passionate about teaching and caring for children. It is very important to all of us at KinderCare to encourage strong family and community involvement through: Open Houses, Parent Events, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Curriculum Nights and Special Programs designed for children. We are proudly accredited by the National Accreditation Council since 2013. Please visit the accreditation tab below to view more information on high quality programs. We hope to see you soon!
We take the safety of all the children in our care very seriously at our school. From daily parent and teacher sign in, to strict parent or guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety so that our families can have true piece of mind.
Maintaining a healthy and clean environment is of upmost importance. Our teachers are very proud to keep their classrooms clean by using a cleaning checklist daily. After hours, we also have the support of a professional cleaning crew.
Our school has a designated person to make sure that all health and safety rules and policies are being followed. This Health and Safety Coordinator provides training and follows a monthly safety calendar to ensure that each classroom is up to date.
We ask that our families help keep all children safe and healthy by only bringing well children to school and picking up promptly if children show illness symptoms at school. We work together as a team to maintain a safe and healthy environment of all of our children. Please call our school to get more information. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- State and County Subsidy
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to McHenry KinderCare is Faith Lutheran High School (7.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Montini Catholic School (1.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Zion Lutheran School & Preschool (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mchenry Grades: PK-K | 65 students
4206 W Elm St
Mchenry, IL 60050
(815) 385-4488 0.8 PK-K
- Mchenry Grades: NS-PK | 61 students
5213 W Elm Street
Mchenry, IL 60050
(815) 344-1015 1.1 NS-PK
- Mchenry Grades: PK-8 | 293 students
1405 N Richmond Rd
Mchenry, IL 60050
(815) 385-1022 1.3 PK-8
- Mchenry Grades: PK-5 | 100 students
2304 Church St
Mchenry, IL 60051
(815) 385-3959 4 PK-5
- Woodstock Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
3013 S. Country Club Rd.
Woodstock, IL 60098
(815) 338-0013 5.6 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.