Montini Catholic School
- Montini Catholic School serves over 550 students in Preschool through eighth grade.
- Montini Catholic school integrates the religious, secular and extra-curricular programs under the spiritual guidance of the gospel, and afford its students the opportunity for full personal development, including the habits of heart and mind required for effective service to others.
- The unique character of the Catholic school lies in it Blessings commitment to the belief that all human values find fulfillment and unity in Christ.
- Its fundamental task is to synthesize culture with faith in the light of the gospel, and to foster growth in Christian values.
- Montini Catholic School strives to encourage its students to pursue excellence, and toward that end strives to provide them with a secular and religious education that is itself as excellent as possible.
- In particular, the school is committed to grant all subjects their internal integrity, and teach them through current materials and methods and to provide appropriate programs in Physical Education, athletics and the arts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|