Messiah Lutheran Pre-school
Tel: (616) 363-2553
- For over twenty years Messiah has served the Plainfield Township community with a Christian Preschool.
- Our experienced, caring staff provides a developmentally appropriate, nurturing Christian environment and curriculum for preschool children.
- During their early years children need a stimulating environment which will provide them with experiences that will aid them in developing their potential.
- They need supportive experiences which will help them develop a positive self-concept.
- Messiah Lutheran Preschool offers a program with provides the child with a wide variety of learning experiences.
- In a Christian environment a child will be able to explore his environment and will receive guidance as he participates in activities that breed success.
- Although specific learning experiences are planned for each day, the atmosphere is not highly structured in order that developmental learning is used to its fullest.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grand Rapids Grades: PK-K | 20 students
1118 Emerald Ave Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
(616) 956-0466 4.8 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.