Milford KinderCare Photo #2 - Welcoming to KinderCare of Milford! Check out our other pictures to see what our building looks like.
The teachers and staff at Milford KinderCare are dedicated and passionate individuals who truly love working with the children at our center.
We have staff who have been with the KinderCare team for many years. The majority of our team have their Child Development Associate, Bachelors Degree or Master's Degree.
We are very proud of our team at Milford KinderCare and the success they have in the education of the children in our community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of Milford where everything we do is designed
for learning. Our center is open and inviting to all of our
families. The teachers and staff are caring, dedicated and
knowledgeable about providing a quality environment for the
children in their care.
Schedule a tour today to meet the teachers and see why our center is the perfect place for your child. Refer a Friend a receive a $200.00 credit on the fifth week of enrollment!
- The health and safety of the children and staff is our main priority here at Milford KinderCare. Our building is equipped with a keypad entry for all enrolled families and our outside perimeter gates are locked to ensure security. While the building is open, we have a staff member who is certified in CPR, First Aid and Medication Administration onsite. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Heather ensures that all safety measures are maintained throughout the building. We also have a facilities technician on call at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Care For Kids, DCF ---> Center can help fill out application
Endorse Milford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.