- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Music Class twice a week.
Tours for fall enrollment begin every January. The first application deadline for fall enrollment is February 15th. Applications submitted by this date will be included in the first round of acceptance considerations. After this date, applications are accepted and processed on a space available basis. MCS offers a rolling enrollment through the school year as space allows.
- Call to schedule a school tour or attend one of our open house events,
- Submit a completed application and child background form,
- Schedule a "child visit"
- Submit a signed contract and pay required deposit,
- Complete all paperwork including required medical and immunization forms,
- Provide proof of identification for your child as required by VA state law
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Montessori Country School?
Endorse Montessori Country School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards