Morgantown Early Learning
- Morgantown Early Learning Facility was incorporated in May of 1983.
- It is a non-profit, parent owned educational program, licensed on a three year basis through the West Virginia Department of Human Services for child care.
- It is guided and directed by a Board of Directors.
- ELF serves children from a wide geographical area that includes Monongalia, Marion, and Preston Counties, and Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- It also provides before and after elementary school delivery and pick up to a few area schools.
- Parents and staff of Morgantown ELF cherish the worth and dignity of each child.
- Our goal for this program is to provide a succession of experiences whereby each child may have the opportunity to develop at her/his own rates.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morgantown Grades: 6-12 | 8 students
244 Ponderosa Ponds Rd
Morgantown, WV 26508 2.8 6-12
- Morgantown Grades: NS-12 | 318 students
200 Trinity Way
Morgantown, WV 26505
(304)291-4659 3.7 NS-12
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.