Morgantown Early Learning
- Morgantown Early Learning Facility was incorporated in May of 1983.
- It is a non-profit, parent owned educational program, licensed on a three year basis through the West Virginia Department of Human Services for child care.
- It is guided and directed by a Board of Directors.
- ELF serves children from a wide geographical area that includes Monongalia, Marion, and Preston Counties, and Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- It also provides before and after elementary school delivery and pick up to a few area schools.
- Parents and staff of Morgantown ELF cherish the worth and dignity of each child.
- Our goal for this program is to provide a succession of experiences whereby each child may have the opportunity to develop at her/his own rates.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morgantown Grades: 6-12 | 8 students
244 Ponderosa Ponds Rd
Morgantown, WV 26508 2.8 6-12
- Morgantown Grades: PK-12 | 318 students
200 Trinity Way
Morgantown, WV 26505
(304)291-4659 3.7 PK-12
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.