Most Precious Blood
Tel: (920) 982-2134
- The mission of Most Precious Blood School is to share Faith inChrist by: developing minds to grow, hearts to love, and hands toserve.
- MPB School offers classes in 3 year old PreSchool through 4thgrade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,500|
|Tuition Notes||This is for in parish tuition. Contact the office for further information about out of parish tuition.|
National avg.: 85%
- Most Precious Blood School offers classes from 3 year oldpreschool through 4th grade. We offer an excellent academicprogram with individualized attention to our students. Wehave an Extended Day Program for our 3P and 4k students and anAfter School Program for students in grades 5K-4th. We are afaith based school, teaching the CatholicFaithbutwe accept students of all faiths.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hortonville Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
126 N Pine Street
Hortonville, WI 54944
(920) 779-6761 6.2 PK-8
- New London Grades: 6-12 | 43 students
E7475 Rawhide Rd
New London, WI 54961
(920) 531-2571 7.5 6-12
- Manawa Grades: K-8 | 132 students
750 Depot St
Manawa, WI 54949
(920) 596-2815 10.4 K-8
- Weyauwega Grades: K-9 | 101 students
312 W Main St
Weyauwega, WI 54983
(920) 867-2200 10.8 K-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.