Most Precious Blood
Tel: (920) 982-2134
The mission of Most Precious Blood School is to share Faith inChrist by: developing minds to grow, hearts to love, and hands toserve.
MPB School offers classes in 3 year old PreSchool through 4thgrade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,500|
|Tuition Notes||This is for in parish tuition. Contact the office for further information about out of parish tuition.|
National avg.: 85%
- Most Precious Blood School offers classes from 3 year oldpreschool through 4th grade. We offer an excellent academicprogram with individualized attention to our students. Wehave an Extended Day Program for our 3P and 4k students and anAfter School Program for students in grades 5K-4th. We are afaith based school, teaching the CatholicFaithbutwe accept students of all faiths.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Most Precious Blood is Starr Academy (7.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Emanuel Lutheran School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hortonville Grades: PK-6 | 35 students
126 N Pine Street
Hortonville, WI 54944
(920) 779-6761 6.2 PK-6
- New London Grades: 6-12 | 43 students
E7475 Rawhide Rd
New London, WI 54961
(920) 531-2571 7.5 6-12
- Manawa Grades: K-8 | 132 students
750 Depot St
Manawa, WI 54949
(920) 596-2815 10.4 K-8
- Weyauwega Grades: K-9 | 101 students
312 W Main St
Weyauwega, WI 54983
(920) 867-2200 10.8 K-9
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.