- Starr Academy serves 43 students in grades 7-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Other religious school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Starr Academy is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eau Claire Grades: 2-12 | 100 students
550 N Dewey St
Eau Claire, WI 54703
(715)834-6681 135.1 2-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 1073 students
3401 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53208
(414)933-7220 98.6 9-12
- Webster Grades: 7-11 | 23 students
7818 Moline Rd
Webster, WI 54893
(715)866-8301 202.9 7-11
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.