Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School
- Bethlehem Lutheran School offers a quality, Christ-centered education to students from Preschool age through 8th grade.
- Each day our students have the opportunity to learn more about their Savior, Jesus, and the incredible blessings he gives us through the world around us.
- Bethlehem is a member of FVL Schools, a partnership between 22 area Lutheran elementary schools and Fox Valley Lutheran High School in Appleton.
- FVL Schools promotes Christian Education from Pre-School through 12th grade in the Fox Valley.
- Bethlehem Lutheran School exists to assist parents with the Christian education of their children, faithfully using the Word of God to prepare them for a Christian life on earth and an eternal life in heaven.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stevens Point Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
1919 Wyatt Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
(715)344-5660 48.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 60.3 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 60.4 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 16.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.